TEAM EVALUATION TEST
You may want to evaluate your Team Leadership by asking some of your staff the following questions. You may answer them yourself to check if there is a gap between your point of view and theirs.
FOR EACH QUESTION PUT A MARK
I disagree: 1 to 4
I agree: 6 to 9.
TEAM EVALUATION TEST
I – EVALUATION OF GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Are the goals and objectives of your team very clear?
- Are your roles and tasks well defined?
- Is your performance evaluated with an objective criterium?
- Is there a conflict between your personal goals and your team goals?
II – TEAM DYNAMICS EVALUATION
- Are your colleagues taking in account your difficulties?
- Do they easily recognise their short falling?
- Do you take in account others’ difficulties?
- Do you easily recognise your short falling?
- Is the culture allowing mistakes and risk taking?
- Is the atmosphere in your team empowering you?
- Does your attitude empower your colleagues?
III - TEAM DEEPER EVALUATION
The team atmosphere
- Do you enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work?
- Do you enjoy spending time with your boss outside of work?
- Is your boss ready to hear you?
- Is it easy for you to listen to him/her?
- Is it easy for him/her to acknowledge his/her staff?
- Is it easy for you to acknowledge him/her?
- Does he/she acknowledge someone not deserving it?
- When you think there was an injustice, can you raise it? Is it dealt fairly?
- Is the tendency to push one’s projects rather than the team’s?
- Is the tendency to be fragmented, no one caring about the others?
How is the information circulating?
- Are directions and expectations clear?
- Are directions given in a dictatorial way?
- Does your boss make sure the information circulates?
- Does your boss solve quickly the misunderstandings?
- Do you have respect for your boss?
- Does he/she respect you?
- Do you circulate the information?
- The level of bad mouthing is high?
- Is performance evaluation objective? Do you know the criterium?
Evaluating the interconnections in the team
- Do your team members listen to convince the other of their point of view?
- Do your team members listen to you with the desire to learn from you?
- Do your team members have negative preconceived ideas about other team members?
- Do your team members take an active role in solving your difficulties and problems?
- Do your team members help you develop your ideas even if they disagree with them until you or them get clarity on the subject?
- Are you content when another team member succeeds less than you?
- Are either judgments, critics or sarcasm common?
- Do your team members help and add on your ideas and actions?
- Do you feel that your team members support you in being more performant?
Keep the result to be able to monitor the improvement of your Team Leadership. If you want to discuss the results please contact us.